One of the top USB connectivity problems is caused by Windows USB Power Management.
To change the power management settings of your USB hubs, please follow these steps:
1) Go to Control Panel and click "Device Manager" OR type "Device Manager" in your search box
2) Click "Universal Serial Bus Controllers" (Usually at the bottom of the list), a new drop-down list will display.
3) Right-click on the first "Hub" listed (Typically the list will start with "Generic USB Hub")
4) Click "Properties"
5) Click "Power Management"
6) Uncheck the box labeled "Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power"
7) Click "OK"
8) Repeat this for each "Hub" listed.
If your control box was powered on during this process, turn it off, wait 5 - 10 seconds, and then power it back on.
Additionally, it will be helpful to make sure your computer has completed all necessary system updates as Microsoft continuously releases patches and bug updates which can affect device connectivity.
Try these steps and if you continue to have connectivity issues, please contact us.