This Air-cooled spindle is ultra-quiet, made with long-life German-made precision bearings, and designed for harsh environment operations. Operates on standard 110V AC and will plug directly into any standard wall socket (requires 15 amp circuit). The spindle does require manual start/stop. Kit includes everything needed to work on SHARK CNC HD500 – HD510 – and HD520 models.
- 2hp (1.5Kw) air-cooled brushless Spindle.
- 8,000 - 24,000 RPM max 110V 13 amp inverter with digital readout display
- Er11 Collet system includes 1/4″ and 1/8″ shank collets
- 13mm & 17mm wrenches
- Aluminum Clamping kit for Spindle to CNC Shark HD5 series ONLY
- Pre-programmed VFD – ready to run
Download the 2HP Air Cooled Spindle Manual HERE.
What is needed?
- No software requirements
- Out-of-the-box compatible with HD500, HD510, and HD520 Shark CNC machines.
- Older Shark CNC machines will need to purchase separately the HD Spindle Replacement Clamp
|2HP Air Cooled Spindle Motor||208170|
2HP Air Cooled Inverter
- VFD to Air Spindle cable
- Spindle Power Cable
1/4" ER11 Collet
1/8" ER11 Collet
ER11 - 13mm Wrench
ER11 - 17mm Wrench
|Parts not sold separately by Next Wave CNC.|