Next Wave CNC's SHARK Accessories,7 Watt Solid State Laser Module boasts enough power to engrave wood, leather, and many other materials as well as the ability to cut thin soft materials like balsa, basswood, foam, paper, and fabric. The Solid-State Laser module is fully compatible with all HD-style pendant-controlled machines and Piranhas Series CNC machines. All necessary components are included, and the module is easily mounted or removed by simply chucking it into the ¼” router collet allowing you to virtually plug and play without the need to remove your router.
• 7W 445nm Laser
• Power Adapter 12V 3.0A
• Laser Safety Goggles for 455nm Lasers
Download the Laser manual HERE.
What is needed?
- Vcarve Desktop, Vcarve Pro, or Aspire 7.0 or higher
- Vectric’s Laser Module addon is not required to use the laser accessory
- Ready2Raster - used for picture and photo-engraving - free to download from your Next Wave Portal account
- LCD Compatible Control Box - Piranha FX, Piranha XL, HD 4.0 (std/ext beds), SD110, SD120, Shark II, HD510, HD520.
- Non-LCD Compatible Control box with a laser interface cable (Type 1 or Type 2) - Shark machines made prior to 2016. See Pre-HD 4.0 machine list
To add the Laser accessory as a Tool in Vcarve, click here
For help finding the desired Power and feed rate, click here
7W Laser Head Assembly
|CNC Laser Hub w/ Key||20012|
|Protective Laser Glasses||203108|
|12V 3.0A Plug-in Power Supply||203094|