When initially downloading the Vcarve software onto your computer, Vectric would have prompted you to or provided information to create a Vectric Portal account. The Vectric Portal account grants you access to many things including downloading updates, keeping your Final registration information, storing your tool database, and much more.
The instructions below are a quick overview of how to access your Vectric Portal account and download the latest software version you have available to you. If you encounter any issues logging into your account or navigating the site, please contact Vectric at Support@Vectric.com for assistance.
1. Open a new browser window and go to www.Vectric.com
2. Click the "Login to V&Co" button at the top right corner
3. Sign in to your Vectric online portal account using your email and password
a. If you have issues signing in, use the Forgot Username or Forgot Password option
4. Click the “Download Your Software” button
5. Click Licence & Download
a. The software registered to your account will be listed
6. Under Downloads/Installers, Click Download
b. V11 with Laser Module licence
8. Follow the on-screen installation wizard steps to complete the installation
9. Your Vcarve Registered Username and Licence information will also be available on the software download page.
If you have issues or require further assistance, visit https://www.vectric.com/support for information on contact Vectric Ltd.