This 20 Watt laser is capable of both engraving and cutting through a variety of materials. Using the included mounting bracket and the latest firmware, the 20-Watt Laser System allows you to carve and engrave with only a simple toolpath change. The 20-Watt Laser System is compatible with all HD500, HD510, and HD520 machines, and can be controlled in a similar manner to the 7-Watt and 2-Watt Laser accessories. The 20-Watt Laser System is fully compatible with V-Carve and Ready2Raster.
- Quad-core Diode Laser
- 7mm Solid wood Cutting in One-PASS
- 7mm Acrylic Cutting in One-PASS
- Built-in Powerful air assist kit
- Automatic offset allowing CNC carving & laser combination projects
- Fully integrated controller
- 1024 points of gray scale
- Adjustable cradle mount for HD5 Shark CNC’s
The kit is designed to fully comply with high-powered Class 4 laser regulations.
- Keyed switch that enables the laser
- Safety Goggles for 445nm Lasers
- Multiple safety interlocks.
- Power fault protection prevents the beam from activating after a power failure.
Download the Laser manual HERE.
What is needed?
- Vcarve Desktop, Vcarve Pro, or Aspire 7.0 or higher
- Vectric’s Laser Module addon is not required to use the laser accessory
- Ready2Raster - used for picture and photo-engraving - free to download from your Next Wave Portal account
- Compatible with HD500, HD510, HD520 CNC machines.
To add the Laser accessory as a Tool in Vcarve, click here
For help finding the desired Power and feed rate, click here
20 Laser Head Assembly
- Mounting Bracket
- Laser Head to Hub cable
Air Assist Pump
- 20W Air Assist Hose
|20W Laser Hub w/ Key||204312|
|Protective Laser Glasses||203108|
|20W Z Alignment Tool||204309-6|
|Honeycomb Laser Bed||204302|