An interchangeable Laser Module that mounts in the collet of your router enables you to create detailed photographic engravings, images, and lettering. The 2 Watt Solid State Laser Module is designed to engrave on wood, leather, and colored acrylics and has a smaller laser head suited for CNC machines with a shorter Z travel.
• 2W 450nm Laser
• Power Adapter 12V 1.0A
• Laser Safety Goggles for 455nm Lasers
Download the Laser manual HERE.
What is needed?
- Vcarve Desktop, Vcarve Pro, or Aspire 7.0 or higher
- Vectric’s Laser Module addon is not required to use the laser accessory
- Ready2Raster - used for picture and photo-engraving - free to download from your Next Wave Portal account
- LCD Compatible Control Box - Piranha FX, Piranha XL, HD 4.0 (std/ext beds), SD110, SD120, Shark II, HD510, HD520.
- Non-LCD Compatible Control box with a laser interface cable (Type 1 or Type 2) - Shark machines made prior to 2016. See Pre-HD 4.0 machine list
To add the Laser accessory as a Tool in Vcarve, click here
For help finding the desired Power and feed rate, click here
|CNC Laser Hub w/ Key||20012|
|Protective Laser Glasses||203108|
|12V 1.0A Plug-in Power Supply||202722|