Installing Ready2Update Firmware
Ready2Update Firmware is downloaded from your Next Wave portal account and can be downloaded again from your portal account in the event you need the software on a new computer.
For instructions on how to create a Next Wave portal account, click here.
1. Log into your Next Wave portal account and scroll down to the Free Software section. Select Download under Ready2Update - Firmware to download the installation file.
2. The download will prompt you to save the .exe file to your computer.
3. Once you have saved it to your computer, open your 'Downloads' folder and select the Ready2Update - Firmware .exe file. Then double-click on it to start the installation process.
4. In the next window that appears, click in the little check box next to 'I agree to license terms and conditions' and then click on the 'Install' button.
5. You may encounter one of the two security windows below or something similar. Now, click 'More Info' and then 'Run Anyway'.
6. You may also encounter this security window. Next, click on the 'YES' button. This will bring you to the end of the installation segment.
7. Next, a window confirming that the installation was successfully completed will appear. Now click on the 'Launch' button to launch the Ready2Update - Firmware software.
8. For more information on Ready2Update Firmware, click here.
9. Once the installation is complete, this icon will appear on your desktop if you ever need to launch this program again.