Featuring auto start and stop and the ability to control motor speeds directly within the Vectric software Requires 10.5 or higher)
This spindle is ultra-quiet, made with long-life German-made precision bearings, and designed for harsh environment operations. Operates on standard 110V AC and will plug directly into any standard wall socket (requires 15 amp circuit). Kit includes everything needed to work on CNC Shark HD500 - HD510 - and HD520 models.
NOTE: THIS KIT ONLY FITS HD5 SERIES MACHINES - YOU MUST HAVE VECTRIC 10.5 OR HIGHER
- 3hp (2.2Kw) Liquid Cooled Brushless Spindle.
- 8,000 - 24,000 RPM max 110V 13 amp inverter
- Next Wave CNC’s proprietary digital interface from the controller to VFD
- Remotely controls Spindle Power ON/OFF via G-Code
- Remotely controls Spindle Speed (RPM) via G-Code
- ER20 Collet system including 1/4" and 1/2" shank collets
- 21mm & 30mm wrenches
- Exclusive the new e-cool system – An entirely enclosed cooling system eliminating the need for an external bucket
- All hoses and fittings
- Flow Meter – for ease of monitoring fluid flow
- Aluminum Spindle Clamp with mounting hardware for CNC Shark HD500, HD510, or HD520
- 1-year warranty
- Pre-programmed VFD - ready to run
Download the 3HP Water Cooled Spindle Kit Manual HERE.
What is needed?
- Vcarve/Aspire 10.5 or higher
- Out-of-the-box compatible with HD500, HD510, and HD520 Shark CNC machines.
- Older Shark CNC machines will need to upgrade to the HD Controller and Pendant Kit and purchase separately the HD Spindle Replacement Clamp.
- Extra adjustments may need to be made to mount the e-cool system.
|3HP Water Cooled Spindle motor (2.2kw)||208142|
3HP Inverter (2.2kw)
- 3HP Inverter to Spindle Cable
- Inverter power cable
1/4" ER20 Collet
1/2" ER20 Collet
ER11 - 21mm WrenchER11 - 30mm Wrench
|Parts not sold separately by Next Wave CNC.|